Tuesday, January 16

How PhD gets to you in SoC (Part II)

I have always wondered what is the role of GSS in the whole scheme of things. And then it finally dawned on me: to organize Sentosa Beach party!!!!! YEI!!!! Free flow of drinks for everybody! Yupiiii!!!
No, the role of GSS is not to protect the interests of graduate students, the lowest link in the academic food chain (not counting undergraduates, hi hi), but to keep their bellies full of food and cheap beer (I don't suppose they have cheap wine there). I can't report to GSS the fact that one faculty secretary DID NOT ANNOUNCE ME that I have to complete a renewal form 2 months prior to the expiration date on my contract, which lead to the fact that I won't be getting any money FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS!! They're busy organizing the beach party!!!! It's all over their web site!!!!

Wanna go party on the beach?! Sheesh!!!

[black mamba]

No comments: