Wednesday, September 12

Robocop

It's already late in the afternoon and I've just come from a two hour meeting, so I'm nearly drained. What better time to blog than now? I took back my phone from Nokia care!!! Yey!!!

I arrived there, got a ticket, got called, the girl got my phone, and as I was turning it on and asking about payment methods ... ta da!!! It was not working! Still the other party could not hear me ... Now how about that?! The girl left with my phone, this time to return in 20 minutes, which i spent staring idly around and singing!! I wish I could master the singaporean way of power napping! Would have been very very useful ... Anyhow, I took the waiting very lightly, I usually below when I have to wait.

Next week I am starting my training for aconcagua. This means an extra two days of climbing stairs and carrying stuff around, so that's why I am not so anxious to start, but a girl's gotta
[Short two second break, seems my supervisor was not so drained after our meeting]
do what a girl's gotta do.

For climbing training today I am going to be the only senior* girl there, in charge of all the novice and intermediate girls. And I quote, in charge of them not slacking. Muhhahahahha ... I get to play bad cop again!!! Yey! My bad cop impersonation is so realistic that even those that know me [that is, have seen me cry, ha!] believe it. I get to tell people the truth, i.e "so good you have so much strength because your footing sux", or "you're getting fat" without having any problems about being politically correct and stuffs like that, so cool! Other than that, i hope today I get to focus more on my training ... i don't want to have any more eye openers!


* I am always the senior person there (i am 25!!!) but today this also refers to climbing status - open, intermediate, novice.

No comments: