Wednesday, February 12

One picture Tuesday


During my last year as a PhD student in Singapore and every time I visited since, San and I went to muji and sat down in this chair. For each of my visits to Singapore, we averaged about 3 muji visits. We sat in this chair many many many times!

The chair was and is expensive, despite its recent reduction in price. However, last year I won a teaching award, which came with some mooolah. I just spent this moolah on this chair (the single seater version): cut this one in half and ditch the cute Asians.


How will I transport it home? who knows? Who cares?! Chair delivered tomorrow!!

3 comments:

bubblegum casting said...

this is intriging

Chintan Brahmbhatt said...

nice post!


Live project training in ahmedabad

model mayhem said...

yes where is two picture wendsday