Saturday, December 2

Leeego MINDSTORMS!!

Oh my god oh my god people!! 'Tis here my friends! On a sudden whim of mine before the last two exams, and also inspired by Cristina who went home to study/relax/sleep, I decided yesterday to go shopping!

What started out initally as a hunt for the perfect moisturizer [dun ask why or how or whom - I'll talk about it in another post] ended up with the following:

  • One vitamin e moisturizer from the body shop - I don't know how much good it will do, but nevertheless

  • One passion fruit incense oil

  • ONE LEGO MINDSTORMS !!!! I was planning to get it after the QE, but I got it anyhows, since buying it earlier promised that I was going to get out of my zombed state. Well, I'm not out of the zombed state, I am 440 sing poorer, BUT I WILL BUILD THE BEST ROBOTS THERE ARE!!!! ... After the qe that is, right now I've only opened the box then put everything back in. Two more exams, one on monday and one on tuesday [i haven't studied anything for the latter] and I will be in robotland, photoland and climbland ... in no particular order!



[Lego mindstorms]

No comments: