Friday, July 16

Adrenaline

This post is because tonight I watched a guy in our group get on his bike and drive home after drinking 1.5 l of beer AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. oh sure, I screamed and i kicked and I yelled and I bickered about it for at least an hour, but, short of actually tackling the guy, there was nothing I could do. I felt so helpless I wanted to scream.

Of all the stupid ways to die i find drunk-driving on top of the fucking list. And now I'm on a fucking rampage, bitching about everything under the sun/moon. And I expect about ten new pimples on my face come the morrow ...

Marian says that this kind of behavior - the guy's - is because adrenaline is lacking in Singapore. For example, I - so Marian says - fight with him for
every little shit. Whereas the guy goes driving while slightly drunk. Compartively, life in Romania is so full of adrenaline that there's no need for self made doses.

And to this I say:

If the guy wants adrenaline, let him go take a dump on a fucking railway track while the train is coming, and not mess with other people's lives. Dumbfuck.

No comments: