Friday, July 2

Great to be home!

Sorry for the long silence, but I am thoroughly enjoying the last few days home. With all the floods, I can't say it has been a wonderful climbing experience (6 hours over 3 days of climbing), but I enjoyed:

1. The cherries! About 15 kg in 2 weeks!


2. Picking sour cherries from my grandmother's tree!


3. My old dog!




4. Buildings in various towns






5. Storks on light poles in various villages in Transylvania.



6. Cheese, eaten with tomatoes that DO NOT taste like plastic!


7. Spending time with marian and his and mine folks - over endless BBQs!



8. Watching brazil play with my mom (never knew she was a fan!)

3 comments:

dor said...

*drools over the cherries*

and oh, san and I dogged a 7a at safra yesterday! It's a start! :D

claudia said...

ZOMG DODO!!! 7A?!?!?!?!? Great! then you all can lead it and I can top rope it woo hoo!!!

san said...

OH MY GOD! Transylvania! DRACULA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! aiya..wat 7a?more lk i was doing many 3-4 moves boulder routes.hahaha..i was pathetic la claud :(