Friday, April 15

The battle of the Fatts

With my upcoming uprooting (ha!) from the singaporean soil, i have gone a mass-frenzy eating spree, in which i stuff my face with everything asian but mostly thai food, especially tom yam. This is because after my recent trip to Sydney to get my wedding dress I have found that thai food in Australia is a) expensive and b) guaranteed not spicy (at least not for me). As such I have proceeded to eat as much as possible whenever possible. Needless to say, this has an enlarging effect over my soft bits, which is to say that my butt is truly getting bigger because I have not seen any improvements in cleavage.

And since the PT done on Monday with the bird did not totally killed me, I am insisting that I do the same today. And since the PT itself is too boring to be done by any sane person by herself, I have guilted the bird into staying with me and counting my sets. She is now learning to count in Romanian, and hopefully we will move on to food names by next week. For now, it is:

OONOO ...
DOY ...
TREY ...
PARTOO ...
CINCH ...
SHAHSEH ...
SHAHPTEH ...
OPT ...
NOAH ...
ZECHE!!!

1 comment:

dor said...

if doris can count, so can you!