Wednesday, May 18

No news is good news!

So, first, Marian and I are married. I am not going to write anything cheesy here so you should relax. What I am going to say is that the wedding party was fantastic and that we danced the whole night - from 9 pm to 4 am -nearly without break. My thighs are killing me now but it was an endurance event worth taking part in. 

I loved both my dresses - the civil ceremony and the wedding - and pictures will come soon. More importantly, I did not look like hulk's sister in them. I did not get a chance to stay in Lacu Rosu, but I did go there (and drove the extra five hundred km), just to play with two dogs. One of them, my favorite ever (other than Bingo):



I am blogging now while on the plane to Zurich - we are going to Switzerland first and then France. Pics will be up just as soon as dodo finishes uploading them. Let the honeymoon begin!

2 comments:

ionuca said...

Congratulations!!!! :) I can hardly wait to see the pics :D

Have fun on your honeymoon! (Well, I'm sure you will :) )

claudia said...

Thanks! we're having a blast now! Hopefully the weather will hold!