Tuesday, July 26

One picture Tuesday

The baby edition. This Sunday we made a picture contest to determine which one of us was the cutest.

Behold the candidates!

Pissed baby. They say I still retain this glare.


Determined baby.

With the dodo egg baby.

Dodo vs chicken baby - witness the cuteness!

Gap tooth baby - witness the cuteness!

Now I do have photographic evidence of San in a dress but I will not post it here. I am writing this just in case she complains I put up a picture of her on the web. Ha.

Moral of the story? (Most) of us were cute babies. We're not anymore. Haha

3 comments:

RME said...

Cute indeed. It's good to look back sometimes. :-)

claudia said...

oh no RME!!! You have to say WHICH ONE is the cutest!

dor said...

claud.... i realise that i have my childhood hairstyle now!!!