Wednesday, June 27

Breakthrough

Ladies and gentlemen, yesterday I finally registered a breakthrough with my climbing. Yey!! Now, I know this is not much, but but but see for yourselves:

Last time: climbed till tile 14 on the 6a+ route; subsequent tries got me to tile ... 4
Yesterday: climbed till tile 24; subsequent tries got me to tile ... 30 !

Last time: after two tries I was pumped. And even though i love pump, this one was kind of ugly, because whenever I wanted to return to climbing my fingers would freeze (it's in the mind, I know)
Yesterday: I was still good to go for climbing but I had to go running with a friend! And I had forgotten my sensor at home, so that run was not counted. The things I do for friendship ... yesterday's run would have gotten me my 300th km. Ah well... today is also a good day for ... HIKING!!

I keep daydreaming about how my alps trip is going to be and how my subsequent around the country with mom in the car will be! Although initially I planned for the two of us to take a really long trip around the country, I think I will take mom climbing. Yupii!! Still have to talk to M about that, because he will be the one providing accommodations. Over and out, resuming daydreaming.

No comments: