Thursday, March 6

Good things come ...

to those who persist!! As y'all know, the last day of Chinese New Year was a while back. On that occasion, my supervisor bought to work a tin of pineapple tarts (slurp!!!) which he put on his desk. He did initially serve me with some (only one, but i took around four), but I subsequently stole some any chance I got. So, whenever I went in his office to discuss something, I would take one (or two) - when he was talking of course, imagine me talking with my mouth full :))

Anyhow, today he came to me and gave me the rest of the tin - it's half full, yay! I think nobody took from them except me, haha. They are still fresh man! Ah, the petty joys of a graduate student ...

Pineapple tarts, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send 'em over! :D

claudia said...

too late, too late :))