Sunday, May 25

A good kick in the ass ...

... is just another step forward!

I guess ... Yup. L.A.S.T for Rockmaster! Yay :(( Or the first from the bottom of the queue, whichever. Anyhow, good competition. Route reading mistake on the first route. Pumped out on the second. Bad technique (left my butt too low) on the third. My finger didn't give me any problems except on the first route. There it hurt like hell. Tracy and his daughter Lindsey came to cheer. And so did all the team, which kinda embarrassed me cause they were cheering for nothing and I knew it. Lindsey commented that my back muscles are huge*... Too bad i don't know how to use them. Rewarded myself with a "sausage and mash" at brewerktz; the portion was huge but I just didn't care :)).

If anything, I just want to climb more. Siti said that she was also last for her first open comp, so maybe there is a chance. Siti is an incredibly strong, short, thin, brave climber. I cannot be short and thin, but maybe strong and brave i could manage.



she didn't say that though, she said well defined and nice - i am meeting a lot of incredibly polite people, a nice flavor for my bluntness :))

No comments: