Monday, May 10

Durian fiesta


Would love to blog about how we are moving. And about how I am literally sitting on boxes while I am writing this. Or about how I do not know how the movers will lift a box full of very thick books. Their problem i guess...

We sent Crystel off on saturday. A bit sad and a bit weird at the same time as all her boyfriend's family was there. Like all 7 of them.

Before that, Dodo, San, Crystel + bf and I went to eat durians on Friday night. Only us girls dug in the creamy goodness, and sadly, with very obvious effects. In total, the four of us ate 6 (SIX) durians, with Crystel and I eating the last 3 (THREE). With an average of 800 calories per fruit, it would be around 1800 for Crystel and I (that is, assuming that San and dodo had an equal share of the first three, which we know by now is not true). I don't really care about this - with durian being right up there with the cheese in not making me feel even the least bit guilty when my fingers are screaming murder while they pull my big ass up the wall. As far as I am concerned, durians and cheese are calorie free and my fingers can just suck it. But I know that Crystel cares so I will make sure to send her an email . Like now [chuckles evilly]


[this was the first batch of durians. after that, when crystel and i decided we want more! more! more! san and doris when to get it, yay!]

Sadly, a more obvious consequence of the pigging out on friday is the gigantic zit I now have on my forehead. And considering that tonight we are going for DURIAN FRIED RICE, i think the only direction in which this zit can go is upwards.

[the chubby frankfurter you see in the first picture is doris' finger]

No comments: