Tuesday, June 22

10 years

Well, ten years have gone by. Ten years in which I finished a university and hopefully will finish a PhD (next month). Others have gotten married and have two (TWO!!!! OMFG!!!!) kids. Or have turned from class idiot to airline pilot (remind me NOT to fly that airline). Like ever. Most of them, especially the guys, have gotten fat. The fattest of them all (in highschool) lost weight. I know I haven't changed much because I overheard the lit teacher tell the math teacher while i was skipping the highschool stairs - "You're right, she's unchanged". I also have ensured a backup plan for when I cannot find a job - I can go teach programming at my highschool.

My math teacher told me he had a crush on me in highschool. His exact words were "You are the only student I EVER had a crush on." Fucking freaky, but to give him credit, he NEVER showed it.

My lit teacher is AMAZING and I am so sad that I did not get to know her as well during highschool. She let us read the books we had to read and tell what WE thought about them. She was smart and funny back then but I could not appreciate it then. Now, we stood around her and listened to her tell stories. It was fenomenal - I needed the laugh indeed, but I could not stop myself.

And now, here we go, with the pics.

Me and my desk mate. Girly and spoilt as usual.


My crush with a girl he was friends with. Oh how I wished I was in her shoes. In highschool he was about 1.8 m and about 65 kg. I am so glad we never got together.


The math teacher and the lit teacher.


All of us around the lit teacher.


Me with the lit teacher. Notice my short hair. Product of romanian communist hairdressers. Pfft! I cannot tie it.

No comments: