Sunday, January 2

Back!

And a happy new year everybody! Climbed mount Kinabalu (again) and descended a via feratta (for real, not the plastic-y, fake one in Singapore), all during the night of the 31st December -1st January! A tiring, but still exhilarating way to start the new year! My charity project, in which I sometimes take people mountaineering, was not a stupendous success like the Nepal trip, but it wasn't a horrible failure either. The two people we were with were unfit but complaining, which by now I am really intolerant to. Nonetheless, it was great and we ALL made it in the end. The sad part is that I still have to accompany 2 more people to Kinabalu, which only means that I have to descend those horrible stairs again.

The only problem with having such a great start to the year is that the rest of the year must match the start. Hopefully, this year I will (finally) manage to graduate and find some poor sucker to hire me, for real money in a real job :)

No comments: