Friday, January 14

Decisions

I think I just made the most crucial decision of my climbing life (and no, it does not have to do with carbohydrates) ...

I (together with san) just bought an expensive, very professional, very precise, very aggressive, climbing shoe.

Behold, La Sportiva Miura VS!


Besides the ugly color, it fits like a glove. The fit of the heel is amazing, the thickness of the sole looks promising (although I am not sure it will last as much as the Five Ten Galileo I am giving up).

It also says something about oneself. And I hope it will not say about me: "Wow, that girl has enough money to buy this expensive shoe. Too bad she can't climb for nuts." or "Wow, that girl has enough money to buy this expensive shoe. Too bad, that even with its precise tip, her footwork still sucks."

Basically, i gotta start training and climbing to live up to my shoes.

And also to get Doris to paint something on them because now the THREE of us have the same shoe, in its puky, ugly, yellow color (not pictured).

1 comment:

dor said...

I changed my pair to the katana laces cos the heel cup fits me better and its available half a size smaller! So now not all 3 of us have the same shoe..... :)

AND YELLOW IS A VERY NICE COLOUR OKAAAAY