Tuesday, February 8

One picture Tuesday

I was too busy to post yesterday about my birthday celebrations. Too busy trying to digest the inordinate amount of food that i ingested that is, which can be summarized using one word: CARBOHYDRATE!! 2xCARBOHYDRATE!! Anyway, I got a blow your mind kind of present from san and dor, that I want to show here for one picture tuesday.

Initially my graduation present, I give you .... Comfort shoes!
Notice the "ang moh" in front, and the stamp with the three stick figures ... guess which one is me!


Not only they are comfortable, and they encompass the last four years of my life, but also they have comfort food on them: the tom yam bowl and the three durians on the left!


I luuurve them! I was even careful while walking in them yesterday not to brush my feet on various stuff in case the paint runs.. Also I envision myself wearing them for ages to come and probably taking them off if it rains.

Because I am a glutton, I also got a prosperity pack (did i get it right?) from Doris, and at least half a kg of bak kwa from Jensen! And being such a kind, food sharing soul (never never never no no no no I do not share food!) I even shared it with my lab-mates (picture taken AFTER opening, i re-assembled it back, so sadly you can't see how pretty it was)

2 comments:

RME said...

Happy Birthday! :-)

Random comment: I think I spotted a stylized π on one of the shoes.

claudia said...

It really is!!! I just saw it too!