Thursday, February 17

Stupid is as stupid does

I now have 79.45 AUD. This is ALL I have for my 3 day stay here in Adelaide, Australia. This is because before, I had 104 SGD. By accident, in my brand new wallet that I luuurve. Yup. My cards do not work - that is, I cannot draw money from an ATM. I normally change money before I go to a place, but this time i decided to follow Marian's advice and just draw from the ATM (please notice how i subtly made it sound like it was his fault. Because IT IS, THAT'S WHY!)

Anyway, I can't draw money from the ATM - i think it is because it is a debit card or something, and they only have withdrawal from credit cards. Luckily I had 104 SGD in my wallet. Or else. I bought bulgarian feta cheese (OMG IT'S DELICIOUS) and fresh baked bread, plus fruits, so this left me with almost 80 bucks. Sadly, i think i have to pay for the intewebs, unless they are covered too (15AUD for 2 hours WTF?!) Hopefully I will have enough money left to buy prezzies and ahem, cheese.

No comments: