Tuesday, February 22

One picture Tuesday

And of course I said that I wanted to come to Europe and as such I will be (hopefully) joining the University of Adelaide, Australia as a lecturer. I mean, isn't that normal? It's gonna be for a two-year period first, while Marian finishes and we decide what we will do with the rest of our lives.


Also, it is VERY VERY close to singapore, and i suppose Marian, San, Doris, and Jensen will want to come to climb next year in Australia. For san and doris: this is mandatory, yeah?

4 comments:

RME said...

Selfish request: if you get the job, can I come and visit?. :P I always want to see Australia.

claudia said...

RME, what do you think?! OF COURSE!!! Bring raluca too!! We could all go and explore!

ionuca said...

I wanna visit, too! :D

RME said...

Clearly we need to organize a group visit. :-)