Thursday, September 22

War of the boobs

I am going to the Grampians today. To boulder!! I am extremely excited about this, and of course I went and bought a pretty sports bra. I also did this because all my other sports bras were still (ahem) in the laundry basket. So anyway, I walk into this shop.

Me: "Do you have any colourful sports bras?"

She (Looking depreciatively at me): "In your size?! Um, maybe, let me have a look…" So she goes and wonders around the shop, and finally reaches the colourful sport bras.

I pick a color and I say:

Me: "Um, great, I like this one, can I have a S and a M?"

She: "Um, I think I'll give you an XS and S to try and see from there. And she gives me and S which i swear is as big as an XL in Singapore.

She: "Would you like the padded ones?"

Me: "Yes, I have no boobs". Bitch.

I go and try and lo and behold, I am a size S, despite the ginormous back muscles - they look most scary now that all the fat on them is gone (running really makes one skinnier). She won this time. Bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come back here and feel huge for a change.
-jensen