Wednesday, October 12

New things to worry about

Years and eons ago when Marian finally started climbing, I had hoped that giving his natural talents (flexibility, forearms, pecs, technique) he would soon start to improve and basically kick my ass. This was my (and ours) previous experience with most of the climbing guys.

When that did not happen - he was obviously less psyched about climbing than me - I resigned myself to being the better climber in the family. Also, I sort of got used to telling other climbers that my husband climbs but he's not as keen as me.

Well, not anymore I'm not! Turns out my noob of a husband has progressed from noob to King of Noobs and now to Almost noob-less, all under the guidance of none other than the dodo bird and the snail. This is amazing because I really tried too but never ever succeeded. I guess that this was the kind of situation where I really was not needed. I do not know what they did - is it the noodles after climbing? Cause I have been eating them as well and they don't make me stronger, just fatter ..,

But that aside, OMG I'm gonna get my ass kicked by him too when he gets here! I need to find myself another noob...

1 comment:

Marian said...

I think is the BSG after climbing :))