Thursday, October 6

Swamped

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been in Singapore for a while and was to busy hugging Marian and bickering with San and Dodo. It's so good to be back!!! Slowly realizing that this might be the last time I am back for this year, if you don't count the sekret planned escape to desaru for new year's eve (if that happens) And also realizing that next time I am back some of my friends (hur hur) will have to find a place for me to stay (hint hint wink wink) ...

These realizations are also making the small farewells that I already have to make a little bit bitter and a little bit more emotional. There will be a flood of tears when I board QF 82 again on Sunday, I am sure! In the meantime, I finish with something good to think about: one of the best durians I've had in a while (ha!) This Saturday, I will pig out on durians, even if I have to buy them from Giant.

No comments: