Tuesday, October 18

One picture Tuesday

This picture makes me realize that this year's holiday was one of the most purrfect holidays I have ever had (others include the nepal trip, and Marian's and mine first Thailand climbing trip).


It also makes me realize that we have to do this next year as well. This of course means that Sandra must sacrifice all her sleep-in days in order to take another 2 week holiday at the end of 2012, and that Marian has to find a job that will allow him to take 2 weeks holiday at the end of 2012. I'm sure we can make it, because next year I want us all to go to a) the Grampians, b) Blue Mountains, and c) Uluru! Oh yeah! As well as pick cherries!

2 comments:

san said...

oh damn it! u had to put tt nice mountain picture up..haha.. im hoping i can make it there too! so far we're thinking of 2 weeks in greece.. so will see how many days left after tt!

claudia said...

well, if 2 weeks in greece, that means 2 weeks left, right?