Wednesday, November 16

30

Today, Marian is turning 30. As obviously I can't be there, here's 30 reasons why I wish he would live until he's 120:

Reason #1: Smart.

Reason #2: Kind.

Reason #3: Has a sense of humor. Or at least, laughs at my jokes.

Reason #4: Delicious forearms (I have a small fetish with that)

Reason #5: Makes fantastic french fries. His trademark dish, but absolutely delicious.

Reason #6: Has green eyes.

Reason #7: Superpecs! (turns out that as I grow older, I learn to appreciate the benefits of pecs (as opposed to moobs) on a man).

Reason #8: Hyper extension! Cause I can show off his freakishness to other people. Who like this will be less focused on how freakish I am ahha

Reason #9: He no heart mushrooms. Which means there's more for me!

Reason #10: Eats my food for me. Which means that I can try different stuff while he eats the entire portion and prevents me from getting fat.

Reason #11: Only likes durian. As opposed to LOVING it like I do. Again, more for me!

Reason #12: Loves the mountains (should have been reason #1).

Reason #13: Knows how our pro camera works. Whereas I only know how to take pictures.

Reason #14: Is my Objective C genius.

Reason #15: Is good with a screwdriver. He is patient enough to take things apart and put them back together without having spare parts at the end or screaming in frustration.

Reason #16: Does proper, thorough research into what stuff we should buy.

Reason #17: Remembers how many turquoise blouses I have and prevents me from buying yet another one.

Reason #18: Cats love him. Which means I can also get some cat love while around him.

Reason #19: Has a scorpion sting whenever he wants to get mean. Good when turned on other people. NOT on me.

Reason #20: Eats whatever crappy food I cook and always says it's good.

Reason #21: Remembers all the characters in Dune. and Game of Thrones. and Wheel of Time.

Reason #22: Checks our b$nk $ccount and does not get depressed.

Reason #23: Does the dishes. Enuf said.

Reason #24: Has taught me the purge command.

Reason #25: Manages to have a decent conversation with me despite the fact that I change subject every minute.

Reason #26: Has a sekret way of making me laugh by ... Well, it's a sekret. But it always cracks me up.

Reason #27: Can waltz. At least as well as me.

Reason #28: Likes books just as much as me.

Reason #29: You can easily see that he has a bug in his code, because his hair stands up!

Reason #30: SHARES HIS FOOD!

5 comments:

RME said...

Happy birthday! :-)

ionuca said...

Happy birthday, Marian :)

puck said...

;)) la mulţi ani!

Marian said...

Multumesc!

san said...

awwww... so sweet.. hahaha.. and all his traits are somewhat beneficial to you eh? haha