Friday, November 25

For fuck's sake

I must definitely be paying for something this weekend. Me, a colleague and his friend were supposed to go to do the great ocean walk. Beautiful beautiful scenery to entice anybody to drive 7fucking hundred kms to walk for three days .


And here is where the problems start. Because you see, while I have known my colleague for let's say, 5 months?, I have just met his friend. And well, let's just say that when we went to an Indian restaurant and he started to make fun of the waiter's accent by imitating him, I suddenly got a feeling that we were not going to get along.

And when he chose to sit in the front of the car although he will not e driving and thus exiled me to the back, I KNEW we would not get along. So now I am exiled in the back of the car, not really hearing the music (front speakers only) and not really hearing the conversation either.

Oh and did I mention that my colleague's friend is Russian?! And a mathematician (therefore insane by my standards?) !? So far, the score for Russians is 2:1where 2 represents the number of Russians I confirmed do not like.

And when said colleague only brought along his gigantic collection of south American music, I KNEW I was paying for something. I guess I will spend the entire trip wondering what the hell I'm paying for.

2 comments:

dor said...

HUG. Whatsapp me if youa re really bored!

RME said...

:-( But I have to say the sample size is too small to draw any definitive conclusions. :P