Thursday, February 15

OMG I am going to the ALPS!!!!

M. answered, said it was ok for the 10 days!!!!!! I am so exhiliratingly happy! I went to tell Marian and I frightened Verdi (his colleague) cause I was jumping up and down and grinning! Whew!
Now I gotta tell mom, but then I know she won't mind ... the ten days, maybe eleven ... depends on what flight I can get. I have to check maps and all, see whether I am leaving from Zermatt or from Chamonix, i really hope it is from Zermatt.. the french suck (And I mean really suck ... especially after last night! I will tell all about it in another post)
M. also said that it was indeed a good idea to go Kinabalu before the alps, he didn't say anything about going to kinabalu after the alps .. maybe it won't be necessary.

HA! I gotta train!!! Really hard! I slacked this week, last night and this morning didn't feel like training at all so just played a bit of tennis...

I read about Chirstine Boskoff (hope i got the spelling right) who is presumably dead after being swept by an avalanche somewhere in China (they found the body of her partner, Charlie Fowler), who is/was one of the top female mountaineers. She said in an interview that before her first Everest climb she used to get up at three in the morning, and drive to some hill close to where she lived, and climb that hill up and down, up and down, carrying a very heavy backpack. 3 AM!???? Now that is fucking determination!

I gotta get into focus also!
But I also gotta start working, if I don't work I won't get paid, and then ... mo money, mo problems :)

No comments: