Wednesday, May 23

I never learn ...

Not to take so many pictures - I put up the Rockmaster 2007 pictures. What I really hate about me taking pictures is that I always take a huge amount of them, and then it takes me two hours (in this case) to sort them out!

To check the gas tank every once in a while - I took advantage of my flat mates out of town and decided to cook last night, and of course that I ran out of gas right after I put the meat in the pot to fry! Lucky me! Marian called the gas company this morning (providing fire for his woman to cook the food! :) ) and they were there almost instantly to change it. Resumed cooking and the food was Oll Korrect. (I didn't eat any of it, because I had to rush to school)

Not to try anything stupid while injured - Like doing a pull-up on the rim of the lab door, which resulted in PAIN PAIN PAIN for me. IR iz stupid.

3 comments:

M said...

Hey. I like your food pics. One day I will dare to make some of my own but I'm not there yet. I cook food to be eaten with the eyes closed, for now.

claudia said...

post post! then you can be my inspiration!

M said...

oh no!! I can't be anyone's inspiration, believe me!!!
My last creation was a chicken dumped in a pot of water, and boiled. (there was a carrot and some salt in there, too). I called that a "soup".