Tuesday, June 8

Climbing brings out the best in us

A few memorable quotes from Monday's climb - the routes were not bad. We were tired. I had forgotten my shoes and was climbing with a pair that had holes in front of both big toes (still, not an excuse)

Me (while crawling on the mattress after peeling off the wall): Sometimes, I think I am Chris Sharma, but it turns out I am just Claudia.
Sandra: Wow, you and Chris Sharma have the same initials!
Me (suddenly perky): Yeah, man, how cool is that?!?!


Me (shouting to a guy doing my route - ending tile hangs off the ceiling like a stalagmite): Grab the penis, grab the penis!
Sandra (the person falls because his grip is wrong): Oh no, why you hold it like that?
Me: Well, you can't go against a lifetime of habit!

Doris (to herself, doing a very spanned route): Wow, I really am THAT short.

2 comments:

dor said...

-______-

san said...

HAHHAHAHHH!OH MY GOSH!the last one is the best!!!!!hahhaha