Friday, August 20

Back to childhood

On Wednesday I went running with Marian. We were talking and talking and then BOOF!!!! I was instantly transported back into my childhood:




Of course I insisted on running because the knees were still warm and I didn't feel a thing. But then I dropped my iPod and it shattered on the ground (nothing wrong with it, it was in a case, whew!). And i still ignored all these signs and continued running. But when I started getting stitches on each side alternatively, I decided that 3 signs were more than enough, so I stopped, all the while ignoring the background music of "I told you so!"s.

Eventually when we got home I was brave enough to grab the Aloe Vera + Propolis spray and go straight for it. I aimed, looked away and fired straight at the wound. The burning sensation was so overwhelming that I nearly bit the tub, so i decided that one single shot means I have cleaned it already. That is why one can still see pieces of the sidewalk upon close examination.

6 comments:

dor said...

-pats back-

hope its better nw!

*ely said...

goodness claud! 0.o that looks super ouch. yikes pls take care, don't get it infected!!

my word verification word is "allypus" (haha!)

claudia said...

Ely!! How's the states?!!

*ely said...

it's been quite fun! but then again, school hasn't officially begun.. =P and most of the students i've met are exchange students too; not much contact with natives. today we had free ice cream tasting at the university dairy bar where they make ice cream from scratch! here n campus! so cool cannot find in Sg.

inquasub. wonder what tt means.

*ely said...

*on campus

claudia said...

elybear! stay off the temptations!! I am sure they put some addictive substances inside or some yellow paint no 5 to make sure you get addicted!!