Thursday, March 31

Bleeding heart

There is a place in this world in which I know for sure I want to spend eternity. It is the place where I want my ashes scattered. It is a place so close to my heart that I have deferred thinking about visiting it when I go back to Romania this year, because i know I will only get to spend about 1-2 days (only the days, not the nights) there. However, I am thinking about it now because I talked to my friend (the one that is following a book - see links on the right) and he said that he has bolted a route for me and Marian as a present for our wedding. And there we were this morning, speaking on the phone over Skype (they are in Brazil right now) and he tells me this (that he is giving the route to me, and that Marian and I should name it) and i start crying and I haven't really stopped ever since.

Anyway, as far as he told me, the route is the one that starts on the wall behind marian and that gorgeous dog in the picture below. I do have a better picture of the wall but it also contains my big ass and I don't think you would want that. Hopefully this year Marian, Sandra, Doris, and I will go there and Marian and I will get to name the route. I don't think we will get to climb it, because the weather is shit at this time of year, but at least I will get to say hi to the woods and the dogs.

No comments: