Thursday, March 17

Owned by an engineer

The reason why I have not been writing much about my climbing is that the quality and the frequency of it has been slowly deteriorating over the past weeks. True, I did go on a job hunt and to get my dress, but still, I have been training less hard and my climbing has been less than enthusiastic. This has resulted in a slight weight gain which does not help the quality of the climb and the freshness of my fingers. Top that with my expensive and TIGHT shoes and life is not good in the land of the elephant.

Yesterday I was commenting that "my butt is like a black hole!!!"

And i peel of the route and slump down on the mattress. At which point Dodo goes:

"Claud, your butt is not a black hole!"

"Yes, it is... It has infinite mass and nothing in this world can budge it from its position!"

"No, it's not a black hole, it's not single point!"

And thus, the two-pointed black hole was born.

2 comments:

dor said...

-smug look-

claudia said...

pfft i'm never going to hear the end of this, am i?