Monday, April 28

Iz done.


Bearing any unforeseen circumstances and all that, from 14th July - 28th July I will be here. Attempting Matterhorn (the mountain on the Toblerone chocolate) or any other mountain in the area, if Marius decides he doesn't want to climb it (again) just for my sake. I have to train. I have to save money, because I am out of money (payed the ticket). I have to work to make up for the lost time (which means that my saturday and sunday afternoons are now officially booked). I have to train (did I just say that?!) for the 1531 m of climbing/scrambling. This mountain (i.e. all the work, training, saving, work that I have to do) scares the shit out of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, it looks scarry, but I'm sure you'll make it!

claudia said...

:) i scared also!! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's a familiar sight. I always loved Toblerone!