Sunday, February 7

Twenty-fucking-eight

I swear to god nothing spells G.E.E.K than six people playing RISK from 7pm to 1:30 a-fucking-m. I just wish I weren't such a grump and could actually take part in their enthusiasm, with Marian being the chief violin. All in all, it was a wonderful party, everybody seemed to like the food (again, I think no picture). I am off to CA now, with a sekret plan to try on the roof (and have the guts to fall from it). The theme of this year will be "challenge" for me. As such, I am wearing a girly dress and! plan to take a fall from the roof. YAY! Maybe I'll even try some pig organ soup this year, who knows?

2 comments:

alegzandra said...

it could be worse, ie OLD GEEKS, when 2 couples play carcassone 'till 3 am :) happy bday!

claudia said...

Indeed :)) Marian wanted to buy carcassone but he said it is very expensive :D I am not sure which one i would enjoy watching more :))