Thursday, February 18

Get fat

As if last night's lame climbing session (lame from my part, obviously) where I spent 75% of the time talking and the other 25% snoozing on the mattresses wasn't enough, now I have to deal with this thing right on the desk behind me. Calling and calling and beckoning and calling and asking and calling ...


Yes indeed, this is my get fat pack from Sandra (the square box) and Doris woo hoo!!! At the time of writing the one from Sandra is empty except the candies which I do not want to try because they might be sweet. The peanut butter cookies were gone like in two seconds after taking this pic and the prawn rolls and whatever-seafood seasoned white strips have just finished oh no! Doris expertly put a lot of stuff between the superior layer of bak kwa and the bottom layer. I however, because I am smart like that, managed to penetrate her defenses and am now halfway through the bottom bak kwa without having to eat all the dried plums and whatnot in between, yum!

No comments: