Monday, September 27

Facebook withdrawal symptoms - Part II

Oh noes, what to choose, what to choose! Several things are pushing me in opposing directions ... First there's:

The guilt - Text message from doris: "you needa be back on facebook ... hien typed a super long happy public note about [promoting finally to inter] and tagged everybody [but you]"

Then there's:

The productivity - definitely increased. Or so I thought, until I discovered the zillions of blogs I had been neglecting since I started stalking camping on facebook. And then productivity was back to its normal self. Drip. Drip. Trickle. Trickle.

And there's:
The pride - Making a new facebook account would just mean that i have no spine and that the motherfucking corporatists win.

What to do? what to do?

5 comments:

dor said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

puck said...

:D come back, of course!

Gri said...

We stand by you, Claudia! :)
I feel you torment..and right now I will share this post on..the site that shalt not be named..so that the people be warned! about the great perils of ..the Disconnection :D

claudia said...

yeah ... I wouldn't bother Gri, the fact is that in Facebook time, I am already ancient :))

san said...

stand ur ground claudia..withdrawal sx only last for a while. it WILL pass. do not give in to the madness. come to the side of light