Thursday, September 30

Three Gauls and One Roman

This is the name our team is going to have for Climb On! 2010! Although one of the gauls might not be able to actually make it. Climb On! is a climbing festival, basically a climb-all-you-can-until-you-die kinda thing. Last year I think we spent a lot of time in the mall having lunch and we didn't climb that much. This year the Roman is a noob. The strongest gaul might not be able to make it. Which leaves me and Marian as the defending gauls.

Sadly, Marian really fits Asterix.


Because this means that i am left with Obelix. Even sadder, my butt really fits Obelix.


I haven't submitted the forms yet and truth be told, I am actually considering to change it to 11 Gauls and 1 Roman but I am scared the gaul that might not able to make it will not get it.

5 comments:

Gri said...

don't forget the magic potion at home! :D

san said...

hey gaul..i get it..haha..I WILL TRY TO SPEED THINGS UP ON SAT! i prawmisss....

claudia said...

hey gaul ... i hope you will make it ....

Unknown said...

climb on team event is on sunday, not sat....you sure you got your dates right?

claudia said...

I'll answer for san ... her thing is on SAT and SUN :( a lot of pills, must count one by one :)