Sunday, June 26

What I did this Saturday

1. I love and hate traveling by myself. I love that I can read my book whenever i want to. But i hate that i have nobody to discuss what i see with, nobody to share the food (imagine that, me wanting somebody to share the food!), nobody to discuss the plan, nobody to look at e frigging map while I drive, nobody to bicker at when I get lost.

2. Yesterday I decided to go to McLaren Vale to see some wineries such that when people decide to visit (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) I can actually take them some places other than work and my favorite central market.


First I went to Willunga to the fresh market, where i bought fresh grapes and apples and bread and cofffee. Then I wanted to go to Port Willunga and got lost. This is what I found when I got lost.

It's winter here, so everything is a bit barren

Eventually i reached my destination and had a fish for brunch. Good fish. No picture:



And soon I reached the wineries:



Some vines still had dried leaves on them

Had lunch overlooking this hill

Thank god for thick books

Shiraz, anyone?

Yallo!

No comments: