Tuesday, March 23

Boston, MA

Well, yesterday went by ok... I managed to keep my mouth shut long enough for people not to notice the fact that I suck. I also managed to actually do some work with the boss even though we were both so jet-lagged we were literally snapping at each other. One day down, two more to go.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to climb yet, but I ran around the charles river! And saw ducks, and wild daffodils! Other than that, the hotel room is great! Outside it's c-c-c-c-cold!! And the trees have no leaves!

The view from my hotel room


I want one of these armchairs!


The charles river (boston is on the other side)



You know you have been reading too much of Song of Ice and Fire if you take a photo of this:


We are in this building


MIT square:


I bet they would look much nicer with leaves!

7 comments:

san said...

claud!!haha..the trees look sad and beautiful wat.anyway,im enduranc-ing today!heh heh..proud of me arent u?haha..

*ely said...

claud what's tt u'r watching on ur hotel room tv! hahaha.
and, it even LOOKS cold wooo

claudia said...

SAN!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!! I could not do anything yesterday except some routes and campusing - they only had a few tiles ...

Ely!! That picture is for my friend, i hope she saw :) i left that on for about 30 secs (too easy :) )

san said...

whao!campusing!haha..MAN!im PROUD OF YOU!watch ur elbow ah fren.haha.take a pic of the gym!i wanna see..dun they need bigger gyms to accomodate bigger people?hahahahah..

claudia said...

the gym is small!!! So there are a few people in it!! I will show you the pic just as soon as i rescue my phone from where i forgot it [erm]

Anonymous said...

Got try the clam chauder (dunno how to spell) soup there?

A must try in Boston.

Nvr seen much though I've been there before.

Js

claudia said...

Uncle pan!!!! I tried!! It was good!