Thursday, March 11

Most shacked


Spent the night from Tuesday to Wednesday painting the walls at Boulderactive 2010. It has been a while since I did not close a wink the whole night. Spent the whole of Wednesday setting routes for novice and inter women finals. Afterwards, sandra and i went climbing at ca.

The climbs were pathetic as i was most shacked by that time and i was already speaking nonsense. Crashed at home around 9 after i didn't trust myself to go look for a cab so i took the bus home. Slept like a log till 9:30 am (most luxurious since i do not make it past 7 usually). I dragged myself out of bead for fear of a meeting with my boss that got cancelled in the end.

Still have to prepare tutorials but how can I since i feel like a very VERY big tractor rolled over me more than once. And i still have paint under my fingernails!! Below are the pictures of one of the walls. Before you congratulate us on our craftsmanship, we only painted the background!!


I like the first version of the guy more!

No comments: