Monday, March 8

A day of firsts

First day I actually nodded to sleep (for about five minutes) at my desk.

First day ever! when i went for tea with my supervisor dressed in shorts and a climbing singlet (why oh why was I not wearing a t-shirt at least?!) This is after today until lunch I was actually wearing a dress, but I decided to change and go for one last climb in the gym before we take down the tiles .. And to top it off I even met him this morning while wearing the dress! The look on his face was priceless when he saw my afternoon wear.

Supervisor has seen me in tights with pink hotpants over them: check
Supervisor has seen me in tights, going running: check
Supervisor has seen me in shorts with SINGLET! (why oh why?): check


How long until he initiates a dress code i wonder?

PS For those who might wonder why i shy to wear a sleeveless, cut singlet in front of my boss - witness the INCREDIBLE HULK:

No comments: